What Is Wood Plastic Composite (Wpc)?
Wood-plastic composites (WPCs)
are composite materials made of wood fiber/wood flour and thermoplastic(s) (includes PE, PP, PVC etc.). It is a non-pollution material that replaces the application of real wood.
Wood Plastic Composites (WPC)
are a group of materials that have been developed and refined over the past 12 years that are now generating high levels of global interest. Over recent years the market has exploded with demand for a new generation of high performance products, with the added benefit that they are manufactured predominantly from post consumer recycled HDPE plastic and timber.
Wood Plastic Composite(wpc) Main Advantages :
1. Durable , firm because of its high density
2. High degree of UV and color stability
3. Anti-impact, anti-moisture and termites
4. 100% recycled ,environmentally friendly, saving forest resources.
5. Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
6. With natural wood grain and looks like nature wood, less timber problems.
7. Service time is 10times than wood products
8. Weather resistant, suitable from –40°C to 60 °C.
9. No paint, stain or oil required, low maintenance.
10. Easy to install and low labor cost.
11. Cutting and drilling like timber.
12. Span is 300~400mm.
13. Six standard colors, standard length 2.2m or 3.6m, custom length available.
14. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
prev article: WPC Deck Cleaning and Maintenance
next article:Wood plastic composite Widely Applications
WPC Decking,Fencing and Wall Panel Samples
Would you like to see the quality of our WPC wood plastic composite products for yourself?
Please fill in the form below to receive free samples of our WPC composite decking fencing and wall panel.